News  AccueilAccueil  CalendrierCalendrier  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

[scan DE 2007] Bravo #01 (uedw)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
axia

Féminin

Localisation : en haut à droite; près de leur pays ou bien à Perversland

MessageSujet: [scan DE 2007] Bravo #01 (uedw)   Lun 6 Jan 2014 - 10:55

Part 1 of the interview:

Finally! Fans can breathe freely: Tokio Hotel are back! Barricaded doors, strongly protected studio, body controls: in a studio in Hamburg reigns the state of emergency – since months!

And that not, because the gold treasure of the Hansecity is guarded here, but because four boys of Magdeburg make here music.

Songs, that nobody has heard before – except the band and their producers!

Bill(17), Tom(17), Gustav (18) and Georg (19) from Tokio Hotel!

Their studiosessions look like secret missions for James Bond.

When the new single is finally ready, security brings the tape in a closed envelope directly to the chiefs of Universal. The precautions are easy to understand! It`s all about the hottest album of the country!

Besides the involved persons, there`s just one magazine in the know of the secret activities: BRAVO!

They have sent us not just only the songtext “Übers Ende der Welt” (reveals at 26.01.07). We also could ask the singer Bill and the guitarrist Tom some questions to their new song – and that worldexclusive!

Bravo:
Now, come on! What can you tell us about the new single “Over the end of the world”?

Bill:
We had long discussions, what should be the first single of our new album “Room 483”.  Finally we were all for “Over the end of the world”.

Bravo:
How sounds the song?

Bill.
Tom starts the song! He plays a cool guitar-riff.

Tom:
Tom:"It is quite a fast number - no ballad.". That was our wish for the new album. We wanted to start with a lot of energy into the new year.

Bravo:
What`s the content of the song?

Bill:
The songtext describes, why every human sometimes has to break out of his normal world, for reaching his aim, for realizing his dreams!

Bravo:
That sounds like that has a lot to do with your own lifes….?

Bill:
A lot has changed in our lifes in the last 1,5 years. We have gone new ways and used all our chances for living our dream truly. We have left our used environment for that. That is mirrored in the song.

Bravo:
If you read the songtext intensive, then someone could have the idea, that it deals about suicide….

Bill:
Nooo (laughs loud), really on the contrary. The song has even a very positive message.

Bravo:
How has the song be created?

Bill:
I cannot say that exactly. It just developed. It was born in the studio. We and our producers have written the song and tried so long, until all was perfect.

Bravo:
How were the recording time in the studio? Has happened anything special?

Tom:
Yes – for example, that I had to play in one song just once. I`m always faster than the others (laughs fresh).

Bill:
That is total nonsense!

Tom:
We have all done a lot of work at the records. Bill, for example, has sung again all choirs himself. Often studiosinger do that, but we didn`t want that. We have sat always together, when the songs were mixed. We are a big team – until all are content, that can last a long time.

Bravo:
About what have you discussed, for example?

Tom:
When Bill has sung his parts, then we altogether have heard the result and we talked about, whether it`s cool enough or maybee improvements are possible.

Bill:
At one point of the song, I`m singing alone – without instruments. I have sung this part again and again, until it was perfect.

Bravo:
How much time have you spent on the total song?

Bill:
That were some days. There were always new ideas, until „Over the end of the world“ was really ready.

Bravo:
Is the song different to known TH-songs?

Bill:
We have gone a new way with this song.

Tom:
Me! Not you! (laughs)

Bill:
Yes, Yes, okay. You hear at once, that this is Tokio Hotel. But it sounds also new.

Bravo:
All what you have published in the last 1,5 years, was mega-successful. Do you feel a kind of pressure?

Bill:
We really don’t have fear. But we are totally excited. We have spent so much power and energy into the new song, and now we are incredible happy for the release. But, okay, the second album is a thrilling step for every band….

Bravo:
Does the management or the recordcompany put you under pressure?

Bill:
Nooo, not at all. We have made the first album as a team and we did exactly the same at the new album.

Bravo:
Do you feel the excitement about the new songs also in your dreams at night?

Bill:
Yes! Until now all was our big secret. It is true that the names of the single and the album are now published, but that makes me feel more excited than before….

Bravo:
Now you have some holidays. About what you are really happy for the new year?

Bill:
We are incredibly happy for presenting the new material to the fans. We cannot wait for making the new video for “Übers Ende der Welt”. And then we will go on a big tour in March….

Tom:
Exactly! Then we`ll play finally again for our German fans.We have missed them really in the last months. I believe, that 2007 will become a cool year…..
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[scan DE 2007] Bravo #01 (uedw)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1